Nog
en dan weer vakantie

Mijn GastenBoek

donderdag, maart 03, 2005

Absolutely Flabbergasted

Today was a strange day....as I was completly taken by suprise by something nobody in my family (and actually the whole world) would have thought possible:

MATHEW ACTUALLY ARRANGED SOMETHING AND ON TIME!!!! (not entirely by himself but still and achievement)

I am still speechless.......

Today on msn he actually said that he was booking his flight at that very moment. Planning to come over from the 25th of march until the 9th of april.
Fine by me but I still don't really believe it.

I will have to see it with my own eyes before I can truly believe :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruud Batta said...

soow hey...
ik wist niet dat jij zo'n international log had dat je tegenwoordig in het engels gaat typen!

;-)

Laterssss

5:39 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home